St. Patricks Day Erin Go Bragh Braugh Irish Tam Hat
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.99
as of 7/21/2018 22:39 EDT details
- You Save: $1.33 (21%)
- Sales Rank:738,576
- Number Of Items:1
- Clothing Size:Standard Size
- Size:Standard Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):9 x 12 x 1
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Brand new Fantastic quality Knit Erin Go Bragh Tam Hat
- Great accessory for any Party Knit Erin Go Bragh costume
- This posting includes: Erin Go Braugh Knit Celtic Tam hat as featured
- Please note that only the items listed above are included.
Erin Go Bragh (also commonly spelled Erin Go Braugh) is the Anglicization of a Gaelic phrase used to express allegiance to Ireland, most often translated as "Ireland Forever". How it became Anglicized is not clear, but it was already in use as Erin Go Bragh by 1847 when a group of Irishmen serving in the United States Army during the U.S. - Mexican War deserted and joined the Mexican side. These soldiers known as Los San Patricios, or Saint Patrick's Battalion, flew as their standard a green flag with a harp on it, with the motto "Erin Go Bragh" underneath it.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by ToysPlus - Games, Gifts & Gadgets!